Date(s) - November 21, 2023
Add this event to your calendar
The MAAQ General Meeting is the way all members help in developing and improving the MAAQ and how it is run. This is your chance to have your say on how the MAAQ is run and what could be done to improve it and your sport.
Your feedback can benefit everyone
Who is invited?
The General Meeting is held every quarter with the Presidents and Secretary’s (Club Executives) of every MAAQ Club invited to attend.
How do I raise a topic at the meeting?
- 30 days out from each General Meeting the MAAQ Secretary will reach out, via email, to all Club Executives requesting topics they wish to discuss at each meeting.
- All Club Executives are encouraged to ask their members if they have anything they wish to raise at the MAAQ General Meeting (they have approximately 2 weeks to do this).
- 14 days out from the General Meeting the MAAQ Secretary will email the Club Executives (again) with the MAAQ Financial Reports as well as the Agenda (which is made up from the topics raised by the clubs at the 30 day point).
- Your Club Executive will attend the meeting and speak to your topic at the meeting on your behalf.
- Each Agenda item will be discussed and voted on by the representative members at the meeting
Upcoming MAAQ meeting events
- MAAQ Committee Meeting - April 4, 2023
- MAAQ Committee Meeting - May 2, 2023
- MAAQ General Meeting - May 16, 2023
- MAAA Conference - May 20, 2023 - May 21, 2023
- MAAQ Committee Meeting - June 6, 2023
- MAAQ Committee Meeting - July 4, 2023
- MAAQ Committee Meeting - August 1, 2023
- MAAQ General Meeting - August 22, 2023
- MAAQ Committee Meeting - September 5, 2023
- MAAQ Committee Meeting - October 3, 2023
- MAAQ Committee Meeting - November 7, 2023
- MAAQ General Meeting - November 21, 2023
- MAAQ Committee Meeting - December 5, 2023